Write the story no one else can tell
NSCA can guide you through the entire college admissions essay process, from start to finish.
- Brainstorming: We will help you brainstorm possible essay topics based on your life, and help you figure out the best topic and approach. Ideally, we start with a blank page/screen, and you’ll walk out with a great topic and a plan for turning it into words. (1 hour)
- Draft/Evaluation: You and your coach evaluate your first draft, or draft it in a supportive conversational process. (1-2 hours)
- Revision: Students work to improve their essay content, style, structure, grammar, and implement changes. They leave with a strong essay that is ready to submit to colleges. (1-2 hours)
- Supplemental Essays: vary in length, level of difficulty, and time required.
- Complete: Essay packages include support for the Common Application Essay and up to four Supplemental Essays.
- Refer a friend discounts available
We also offer a custom tailored hourly basis option to help edit and revise essays that have been drafted independently.